Re: gEDA-user: GTK RANT

In addition, these are the standard accels I'd expect in every app
where applicable:

[CTRL-Z] --> undo
[CTRL-SHIFT] --> redo
[CTRL-F] --> search
[CTRL-R] --> replace
[CTRL-S] --> save
[CTRL-SHIFT-S] --> save-as

   Shure some people would want standard keyboard accelerators, but IMO
   this
   isn't working well even for standard applications. A simple example:
   krusader (Ctrl+S) vs. eclipse (Ctrl+F or Ctrl+H). And EDA software is
   anything but standard. A bad result of this standardization wold be
   that
   many key accelerator will clash or they will be too close to that of
   some
   other applications.
   I do not like the actual scheme of keyboard accelerators in gschem, I
   love
   it. Yesterday I found myself typing ve in gimp :).