Re: gEDA-user: Building the PCB+GL branch [WAS: Re: Open GL survey (for PCB)]

On Wednesday 28 January 2009 09:27:28 pm Peter Clifton wrote:
> On Wed, 2009-01-28 at 19:59 -0500, Dan McMahill wrote:
> > Should I expect a speed improvement with GLX or just cool stuff like
> > layer transparency?  I suspect that's a feature that won't take much use
> > before I say "how did I live without this?".

Oh, you are so right.  I started using it about six hours ago and if it
doesn't get merged back in then you can consider me forked.

> It is faster, and transparent ;)

And completely addictive...  DO NOT open any of your old boards with this, you
will waste too much time just making them look better.

> Go on.. take it for a test-drive, you know you want to ;)

Yeah, once you get on that ride you ain't never going back. :)

-Mark Stanley