Re: gEDA-user: blue sky ideas : side-effects on circuit modelling?

I was just reading
   http://www.lorentzsolution.com/technology.html
and thought I would query whether or not the 'blue sky' intiative would
have any side-effects in terms of SPICE modeling and beyond. In the
abstraction of the parts layout could it be that there would be a
backflow solution to SPICE models? I say backflow because gEDA currently
flows from schematic to SPICE and to layout, but not the other way
around.

If within the abstraction the channel becomes bidirectional then you
might have a kernel type of structure which extends to modelling. I'm
not requesting this be implemented, just pondering its future existence.
I don't fully understand the concepts so I welcome criticism of my
misunderstanding. Mostly I am just perplexed with the challenge that the
developers have undertaken.

Did curiosity really kill the cat?
At least it had a quality life...

 - Tim