Re: gEDA-user: teardrop compiling installation,

On Sunday 03 January 2010, DJ Delorie wrote:
> You need to get the sources for PCB - installing a
>  binary-only package is not enough to let you build plugins.

In the next official release of gnucap, installing a binary-only
package IS enough to build plugins.  That's true of the
development snapshot now, but I am not aware of any binary
packages.

That is one of the major goals of this release.  I expect
plugins to be updated much more often than the core.