Re: gEDA-user: little slivers from pours

On Sun, 2010-01-10 at 18:04 -0800, Ben Jackson wrote:
> On Sat, Jan 09, 2010 at 05:41:05PM -0800, Ben Jackson wrote:
> >
> > I meant automatic solutions which would enforce the normal DRC rules on
> > the slivers, eliminating any smaller than the minimum trace width.
>
> (replying to myself)
>
> Actually, I think I just figured out how to fix it AND do it live.
>
> I'll look into it.  If I don't post back to the list in a few days
> someone pester me.  ;-)

I'd be interested in the details when you have it figured out. I'd like
to make sure I'm fore-warned how its going to work, so I might prepare
the "pours" branch for it.

Btw. I suspect when you solve this problem for arbitrary polygons, it
will also be handy as a brute-force method of constructing polygons of
fat-arcs (which can currently self-intersect).