Re: gEDA-user: Test gschem bug...

On Tue, 2010-01-19 at 07:34 +0200, Duncan Drennan wrote:
> > http://www2.eng.cam.ac.uk/~pcjc2/gschem-debug-font.exe
>
> I tried dumping this into my \bin folder, but it gives and error -
> can't find libgeda-38.dll
>
> I'll try rebuilding with the latest sources and see if that sorts it out....

This was aimed at those who saw text rendering issues in gschem with the
geda-gaf-1.6.0-2.exe package from my website. It would also work against
the geda-gaf-1.6.0-3.exe package which I replaced it with (fixing the
bug).

Cesar / Bert?

The bug was due to "," being the decimal separator on the affected
systems. If you have such a system, you need the patch I posted last
night as well.