Re: gEDA-user: Test gschem bug...

> BTW: keeping all sources for a windows port available on-line for
> three years is something of a spoiler :(

If you're referring to the GPL, you only need to do that if (1) you
shipped a binary without sources at some point, (2) included a written
offer to provide sources in the future, and (3) it's a non-commercial
binary.  In that case, you need to provide sources on the same media
as the binary, to anyone presenting that written offer.

In our case, if we put a binary up and put its sources up with it, we
can take them both down at any time.  We've provided the sources, if
you choose not to download them when you download the binary, that's
your problem.

I personally recommend people never use the 3b/3c method of
distributing sources (written offer for three years) as it sets you up
for a DDNS - *anyone* can ask you for the sources, and you *must*
provide them at cost.