gEDA-user: 64-bit Squirrel

Hey Folks -
    I have an interesting situation here:

1) I have a completely routed board - achieves 0 unroutes with the check
nets. This board was developed on a Fedora-12 32-bin OS, PCB version
1.99z, compiled Nov 16 2009 at 11:39:58.

2) I copy the directory, all configuration files, etc... to a newly
built Fedora 12 64-Bit machine, install pcb (I use yum to do the
install) which shows version 1.99z but compiled on Dec 7th, 2009 at
14:53:35

3) On the COPIED (64-bit machine) machine, when I open the PCB it shows
24 unroutes. The strange thing is that all the unroutes show on the
ground net which is connected to the surface layer, and it does not seem
to be consistent: If a part has three connections to the ground plane,
one will show an unroute and the other two show OK.

My Question: Have I run across "pilot error", a bug, or am I a revision
or two behind the curve? What actions should I take here - believe the
routed version (which LOOKS correct in gerber...) or the newer box?

It would really be nice if I had consistent data, as I need to take this
with me to the Contract Manufacturer (the 64 bit machine is a laptop...)

I await wisdom, O Muses...

Cheers!

Tony Radice