Re: gEDA-user: TI-TINA Spice and gEDA

On Fri, 2010-12-31 at 16:30 -0800, Oliver King-Smith wrote:
> I have been having problems with LTSpice simulating some components
>    from TI.

Why, what was not working? LTSpice with wine and Linux?

>   I was thinking of looking at TINA-TI spice program.  Has
>    anyone tried going from gschem to TINA?

So gschem -> LTSpice works fine? How did you do it?

I have tried TINA-TI once with Windows-XP -- not too bad for evaluating
properties missing in the datasheet. But you can not really trust the
spice models, one was very wrong. You may still find my problem
mentioned in sci.electronics.design, but they have fixed it now.