Re: gEDA-user: [Patches] GTK Recent-file-manager

> Can you set up a git repository of pcb with your patches applied?
> (The way Peter Clifton makes his GL-enabled version of pcb available to
> potential testers)

This patch is on my list of things to look at when I get home in a couple of hours -- it seems like a good idea in principle, so hopefully we can get it merged sooner rather than later.

FWIW I think the existing code has been broken for a while, unfortunately, so to have someone looking at this is quite welcome!

         Peter

--
Peter Brett <peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Remote Sensing Research Group