gEDA-user: gschem usability: expand the component tree after filtering

All,

I found it annoying that I need to "click through" the whole component
tree after filtering the symbol file names.  For some time I've been
running my copy with the change that expands the tree after the
filtering by name is done. This saves 1+ clicks in the most common
use-case: add a known symbol to the diagram.

The patch is here:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=3149995&group_id=161080&atid=818428

Best regards,
--
Krzysztof KoÅciuszkiewicz
"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication" -- Leonardo da Vinci