Re: gEDA-user: Autorouter - distance to pins

Cam Farnell wrote:

> Is there a way to set the minimum distance that the autorouter leaves
between tracks and pins? I've looked in the manual, tried setting DRC
"Minimum copper spacing", tried enabling "Settings->Enforce DRC
clearances" but the autorouter still runs tracks closer to pins than I
would like. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Maybe the clearance of the pins is the relevant variable. For testing
you can increment clearance with [k] while the mouse hovers over the
pin. For mass change, I'd recommend the ChangeClearSize action. See
http://geda.seul.org/wiki/geda:pcb_tips#how_do_i_change_the_soldermask_clearance_around_a_hole_pad

I don't use the autorouter much. So I may be completely off at this.

---<)kaimartin(>---
--
Kai-Martin Knaak
Email: kmk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx