Re: gEDA-user: Autorouter - distance to pins

   > Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2011 22:03:51 -0400
   > From: msa01@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
   > To: geda-user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
   > Subject: gEDA-user: Autorouter - distance to pins
   >
   > Is there a way to set the minimum distance that the autorouter leaves
   between tracks and pins? I've looked in the manual, tried setting DRC
   "Minimum copper spacing", tried enabling "Settings->Enforce DRC
   clearances" but the autorouter still runs tracks closer to pins than I
   would like. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
   Is this the obvious setting?
   Route style-> Clearance? Maybe you also need to enable auto-enforce
   DRC. At least 2010... version has those settings. I didn't test that
   because I haven't had need to change that. Manual drawing worked that
   way.
   Best Regards,
   Hannu Vuolasaho