Re: gEDA-user: Bug triage

On Friday 07 January 2011 10:14:19 Peter Clifton wrote:
> Grab "git HEAD" of whichever package the bug is in (if you don't have it
> already), and try to confirm whether the bug is still present or not.
>
> Bug present: New -> Confirmed
> Bug absent: Make a comment - set bug to "Invalid",
>                                         "Fix released", or
>                                         "Incomplete"...
>             depending on how confident you are that the bug was bogus,
>             fixed by some commit since the bug reported, or "Incomplete"
>             if you ask the reporter a question which requires answering.

Please use "Fix released" only if the fix has been in a released version (the
latest release was 1.6.1).  Otherwise, use "Fix committed".

Thanks for any help you can give me in ploughing through the backlog!

                                  Peter

P.S. It is not good form to set your own bug reports to "Confirmed". :-P

--
Peter Brett <peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Remote Sensing Research Group