Re: gEDA-user: Launchpad up & running [was: SourceForge bug trackers frozen]

On Thursday 06 January 2011 16:38:59 Peter TB Brett wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> In case you're wondering where the gEDA/gaf bug trackers at SourceForge.net
> have disappeared to, they've been shut down so that no new changes occur
> while Peter C gets the bugs imported to their new home at Launchpad.net.
> The conversion has now been completed, and we're just waiting for
> Launchpad admins to run the import process:
>
>   https://answers.launchpad.net/launchpad/+question/140410

Import done.  The new place to find gEDA bugs is:

    http://bugs.launchpad.net/geda

Note that it's possible to associate a Launchpad account with all your
imported bugs by merging your account with the automatically created virtual
account from Sourceforge.  You can get access to this by clicking on your name
in a bug report (Kai-Martin, I'm *certain* you'll want to make use of this
feature. ;-) )

                         Peter

--
Peter Brett <peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>