Re: gEDA-user: Launchpad up & running [was: SourceForge bugtrackers frozen]

Hi Peter & Peter,

Congrats with what looks like being a job well done ;-)

And of course there will always be some wrinkles to iron out:

- updating the links on various web pages and/or wiki pages on gEDA and pcb
web sites.

- merge some users IDs, existing on both systems (LP + SF), a merge needs to
be confirmed from SF in some unclear way.

- maybe add a short list what status means what in LP on a wiki page
pointing to LP / or on LP itself, we do not all speak English as a native
language.

Or should I report these in the LP bugs systems with more precise details
and/or patches ?

Kind regards,

Bert Timmerman.