Re: gEDA-user: Official gEDA/gaf documentation -- is the wiki working?

On Friday 07 January 2011 00:02:21 Kai-Martin wrote:

> IMHO, reference manuals should be written in a format that the most
> prolific developers are comfortable with. They are the ones, who are
> responsible for this part of the documentation.

Sure.  The specific documentation I was thinking should be maintained wholly
in the git repository are things like the file format specification, the
attribute specification, and the reference manual for gEDA configuration
files.  That sort of thing.

                           Peter

--
Peter Brett <peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>