Re: gEDA-user: Bug triage

On Sat, 2011-01-08 at 19:33 +0000, Gareth Edwards wrote:

> Think it's worthwhile me trying to capture the process on the wiki
> somewhere or is it transient until we complete the first pass of the
> migration? It's spread over 3 or 4 email threads now and my email
> filing sucks. :)

Writing a bug triage guide would be handy I think.. thanks! We can
update it if and when we find problems with how things are working.

Realistically, the migration is done already.. we are just catching up
with bug triage work which has been very neglected in the past. I'm
currently working on writing a robot to update status of bugs as we
commit related code. See:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/pcb/+bug/700413

and our mindless helper:
https://launchpad.net/~gpleda-launchpad-robot