Re: gEDA-user: Bug triage

On Sat, 08 Jan 2011 19:40:49 +0000
Peter Clifton <pcjc2@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Sat, 2011-01-08 at 19:33 +0000, Gareth Edwards wrote:
> Writing a bug triage guide would be handy I think.. thanks! We can
> update it if and when we find problems with how things are working.

Yes, it would be useful to have a bug triage guide.

> Realistically, the migration is done already.. we are just catching up
> with bug triage work which has been very neglected in the past.

I'll just take this moment to say thanks for making the switch to
Launchpad!  I've used Launchpad a little bit in the past, but after
using it for only a little while with the pcb project, I find using
Launchpad EXTREMELY PLEASANT! ... especially compared with SourceForge.

Regards,
Colin