Re: gEDA-user: Bugs, warts and feature requests (5)

On Wed, 12 Jan 2011 01:03:50 +0100
Kai-Martin Knaak <knaak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> â gerbv feature request: Add a view mode that shows only the
> difference of two layers. This would be handy when I have to asses
> the changes that I made to an existing design.

Also:

* gerbv feature request: Ability to view the board from the back side.
  I.e., optionally mirror x or y axis (selectable as in pcb's
  Tab/Shift+Tab/Ctrl+Shift+Tab) and draw the layers in inverse layering
  order.

Regards,
Colin