Re: gEDA-user: Bug triage

Peter Clifton wrote:

> At some point I'd love to see the PCB pages revamped wholesale to
> improve their impact and visual appeal. Whatever ends up being done,
> I'd like the whole gpleda.org site to look consistent.

Me too!
Like I mentioned before, dokuwiki can easily do a lot better than what
the geda wiki currently looks like. With dokuwiki rendered style is
almost completely orthogonal to content and managed by cascaded style
sheets. Given admin privileges you can have many of the navigation and
eye candy goodies modern web design likes to present.

What web engine that drives the pcb pages? Is it some kind of CMS or
simply hand written HTML?

---<)kaimartin(>---
--
Kai-Martin Knaak