Re: gEDA-user: Bug triage

On Sun, 2011-01-09 at 19:46 +0100, Kai-Martin Knaak wrote:

> Here is another find:
> The link page of pcb at gpleda.org still contains now obsolete links to
> sourceforge: second point at http://pcb.gpleda.org/links.html

I removed the text about going there for bugs, but left the link for
now.

> In addition, the menu of the main page of pcb at gpleda contains an
> entry "Sourceforge" with the sub entry "Project Page", both of which
> link to the same source page. IMHO these are obsolete.

The second link is really just manual line-wrapping of the first. I
added a link to the Launchpad project page for PCB, and removed the
forced line-wrap on both.

Better?

At some point I'd love to see the PCB pages revamped wholesale to
improve their impact and visual appeal. Whatever ends up being done, I'd
like the whole gpleda.org site to look consistent.

--
Peter Clifton

Electrical Engineering Division,
Engineering Department,