Re: gEDA-user: Soft and Hard symbols

On Wednesday 12 January 2011, Edward Hennessy wrote:
> I would like to help with this project.

That's great.  There is a long list of things that need to be
done.  Where do you want to start?

My preference is to start with netlist translation, using
gnucap's translator system that goes both ways.  In this case,
that's a "language plugin", reading and writing the gschem
format, then another language plugin for the PCB format.

al.