Re: gEDA-user: Collaborative Development of Boards

gedau@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> If you edit one object, that won't ever move other objects around by
> side effect. VCS systems I know depend on this feature. I think PCB
> already provides this feature, keeping order of objects,

Not really. When you edit a line, it somehow gets thrown into an
entirely different slot in the list.  Like if there is a vector of
allocated slots, some marked unused, and when something is changed, it
is thrown into the first unused slot.  Probably some feature of some
glib(?) container class?  It's not too bad for vcs diffs, but could be a
little better.  Not worth the trouble to fix this, I guess.

--
Stephan