Re: gEDA-user: Visual cue of zero length pin endpoint

On Mon, Jan 24, 2011 at 1:36 AM, Peter Clifton <pcjc2@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I think the consensus is that there is no harm in allowing them, we're
> just figuring out the implications for how to draw them properly, and
> how it affects other things.

How about a square pin of a size comparable to a "solder dot" and
color (in dark color scheme) which is:
- red when the pin is not connected to any net,
- white when it is connected.
The latter is to mimic the look&feel of "regular" pins.

I'm not particularly attached to the above - anything design is OK as
long as pins are easy to see and distinguish from other objects.

Cheers,

Andrzej