gEDA-user: Windows gEDA port

   I would like to help develop the Windows port. Your wiki said that if I
   was interested, I should post to this list.
   I have been working as a computer engineer for a little over 2 years at
   a company specializing storage oriented ASICs (PowerPC as well).
   What are the next steps I should take?
   I look forward to an excellent time working with the gEDA community. I
   feel it's time for me to give back to the tools I use daily.
   -Terrance-