Re: gEDA-user: Windows gEDA port

Hi,

Inspite of all the other replies I want to ask if you have any
experience in developing software on windows.
If you do so, I would like to suggest trying to make windows developing
enviroment.

Having an easy way for windows programes to compile the code will get
us a big chance of growing your community. And also "navive" windows
port will probably attract some windows users.

	Martin Kupec