Re: gEDA-user: gtkwave signals all show ? and are highlighted pink

On Tue, 9 Jul 2002, Lonnie L Gliem wrote:

> Anybody know what gtkwave is trying to tell me when it shows all signal
> as ? followed by all pink.

Yes, it's a hold-over from some partial-loading hacking we did
to GTKWave some time ago.  The user-interaction with this feature
isn't exactly fabulous at the moment.  Just right button swipe (zoom
swipe thingy) over the traces to load them.

- Andrew
University of Manchester Dept. of Computer Science  AMULET Group
Research Associate bardsleyATcs.man.ac.uk  Tel: +44 161 275 6844
Snail: Room IT302, Man. Uni., Oxford Rd, Manchester, M13 9PL, UK