Re: gEDA-user: Hello, new to list and mouse cursor question :-)

Hi,

>  I'm new to gEDA/gschem and enjoying it so far :-)!

	Glad to hear it. :)

>  One question (for now, I'm sure there will be more in time :-) but is
>there a way to replace the "arrow" cursor with  a crosshair?

	Without modifying the code, none at the moment, however, I have
been playing with changing the cursor (to reflect various modes etc...)
and changing the cursor is a few lines of code.  I'll post those lines
once I boot into the right OS (probably tomorrow night).

								-Ales