Re: gEDA-user: [pcb] solder mask polarity

>    Hey Dan, would you mind if I asked which board house you use, and
> could you (if you have a spare moment) give me a quick rundown on
> what you sent to them, and any other information they require?  I'll
> be doing a board with PCB very soon and I need to find a cheap board
> house to fab them.

I just send a board out to Advanced Circuits (www.4pcb.com) that was
done entirely with geda and pcb (hence all my pcb bugfixes ;).  They
have a 3 for $33 (each) special if your board fits their specs, but it
includes masks and silkscreen.  I just sent them a zip file with all
the gerbers in it - they have a web page where you identify each of
them and fill in some other info, and you pay by credit card.

As for quality, I don't know yet ;-) I chose these based on
recommendations, but we'll see.

Remind me in a week to report on the board, I should have it by then.