Re: gEDA-user: [pcb] solder mask polarity

> DJ, I'm very much interested in hearing how your latest boards look
> when they arrive.

Me too :-)

In case anyone's interested, I'm building a replacement zone
controller for my furnace.  It will interface to a 486 pc running
Linux (which will control the whole system), have LCD thermostats with
OneWire temp and humidity sensors, solid state zone switches, and be
connected to our internal net (furnace.delorie.com).

If the boards go well, I'll have two spare boards left over...