Re: gEDA-user: testing pcb sw

Hi there.
 In the link below I put a image from a board I made with
gEDA and PCB only (and some programs like sketch, gv, etc).
The image is not good because it was made with a not-so-good
scanner, but is just an example.

Any information you need I can help, just ask

http://gpiclib.sourceforge.net/board1.jpg
http://gpiclib.sourceforge.net/board2.jpg

With best regards

Xultz