Re: gEDA-user: [pcb] solder mask polarity

Ahhhhh! I never see that! :D
Maybe because I tryed with some small holes...

I supposed that the drillhelper was to generate drill charts, were
it draws a table with the hole sizes, and assign a symbol for every
drill diameter. Then, it plots the drill position with the respective
symbol for the drill size. Thats something important in a PCB software...