Re: gEDA-user: [pcb] solder mask polarity

> I supposed that the drillhelper was to generate drill charts, were
> it draws a table with the hole sizes, and assign a symbol for every
> drill diameter. Then, it plots the drill position with the respective
> symbol for the drill size. Thats something important in a PCB software...

I thought so too, at first.  And I couldn't figure out what all those
extra circles were for.  Finally I put it all together.

What you're talking about is a FAB drawing or drill drawing.  Yeah,
PCB doesn't have one.  One thing I thought would be a neat long-term
project for PCB is to have it generate a PDF that has a title page,
statistics, pages for each gerber, pages for drill usage charts, drill
drawings, and a full-color photo of what your board should look like
(i.e. photorealistic)... etc.

But not today ;-)