Re: gEDA-user: [pcb] solder mask polarity

> Yeah, I know, but what it generates? It does not generate a new .ps
> file when I select it, I supposed it is an unimplemented function,
> am I wrong?

It does not add a print.  It modifies the copper layers.

For large enough drills (40 mils or bigger), it prints a small circle
in the center of the pad (20 mil outer, 10 mil inner).  When you etch
that, it gives you a little dimple of copper to help you center the
drill.