Re: gEDA-user: testing pcb sw

The boards arent 100% good because I dont use a very good film, so
it have a little distortion close the boards, and some drills are
not in the middle of the pin/via. Its just a prototype, so it is not
a problem to make sucha board with a cheapest photografric film.

I have some doubts to make the definitive board, it must be entirely
in SMD, and I dont know how to make visual targets, generate the glue
silk, coordinate files, and I dont know exactly it works, so, I have
to look closer about that...