Re: gEDA-user: Updated SPICE on gEDA HOWTO

Hi Stuart,

>No code.  Perhaps the only change would be to put the new HOWTO doc
>into the doc directory & remove the old one.

	I will do this.  Thanks.

[snip]
>Linking to it from the links page would be a great idea, as would
>changing some of the text on the web page to reflect the use of
>tclspice as the gEDA SPICE package.

	Yeah, I will do this as well.  ngspice gets quite a few
downloads/hits.  It would be nice to point people to an active
project.

>For any incorporation more than that, you may want to e-mail the folks
>at MultiGig as a courtesy, since the are the ones running the project.

	I don't think that I will do much more than link to the project.
That should be a sufficient starting point.  Thanks for the info.

								-Ales