Re: gEDA-user: Updated SPICE on gEDA HOWTO

Hi Ales,

> Hi Stuart,
>
> 	Thanks for updating your doc.  Is there anything I should
> integrate into gEDA/gaf for the next release?

No code.  Perhaps the only change would be to put the new HOWTO doc
into the doc directory & remove the old one.

> [snip]
> >ngspice/tclspice for SPICE simulations.  Due to the fine work which
> >various people have done on the tclspice branch of ngspice, the
> >program is now in a very usable state.  Therefore, I have tried to
> >document it to help facilitate and spread its usage throughout the
> >gEDA community.
>
> 	So, tclspice is being actively maintained.  Maybe it is time
> to start pushing that more.  I can easily place some links on the webpage
> for it and it can serve as a spice for gEDA.  Let me know.

Linking to it from the links page would be a great idea, as would
changing some of the text on the web page to reflect the use of
tclspice as the gEDA SPICE package.

For any incorporation more than that, you may want to e-mail the folks
at MultiGig as a courtesy, since the are the ones running the project.
I usually communicate with a dude named Stefan Jones there.  If you
post a message to ngspice-users or ngspice-devel, you will get him.

Stuart