gEDA-user: Updated SPICE on gEDA HOWTO

Hi --

Just a quick note:  I have updated my gEDA/SPICE HOWTO doc, and have
placed it on my webpage under:

http://www.brorson.com/gEDA/SPICE/

(it is linked under "Available Materials").  Besides updating the
HOWTO, cleaning it up, & splitting it into smaller sections for
quicker download, I have included a chapter on installing and using
ngspice/tclspice for SPICE simulations.  Due to the fine work which
various people have done on the tclspice branch of ngspice, the
program is now in a very usable state.  Therefore, I have tried to
document it to help facilitate and spread its usage throughout the
gEDA community.

I have also put a tarball of the SPICE3 manual (from the Univ of
Exeter in the UK) on my top level page, and have updated the top level
page to reflect the current gEDA rev level (20030525).

As always, please direct any flames, comments, or questions about it
to me.

Stuart