Re: gEDA-user: Updated SPICE on gEDA HOWTO

Hi Stuart,

	Thanks for updating your doc.  Is there anything I should
integrate into gEDA/gaf for the next release?

[snip]
>ngspice/tclspice for SPICE simulations.  Due to the fine work which
>various people have done on the tclspice branch of ngspice, the
>program is now in a very usable state.  Therefore, I have tried to
>document it to help facilitate and spread its usage throughout the
>gEDA community.

	So, tclspice is being actively maintained.  Maybe it is time
to start pushing that more.  I can easily place some links on the webpage
for it and it can serve as a spice for gEDA.  Let me know.

								-Ales