Re: gEDA-user: menus shrinking in pcb (OSX)

On Jul 1, 2004, at 12:05 AM, DJ Delorie wrote:
   I'm seeing a different issue with the menus...my menus are far too
long for their content, nearly twice as long, and they are filled with
dead air.
What Dan sees is menus that are the same size as the main window.  I
suspect it's all the same bug, something is corrupting the menu sizes,
but mine (x86-linux) come up perfectly sized every time.
If I get some time within the next couple of days, I may be able to spin it up under Purify, if that'd help.

-Dave

--
Dave McGuire "...it's a matter of how tightly
Cape Coral, FL you pull the zip-tie." -Nadine Miller