Re: gEDA-user: menus shrinking in pcb (OSX)

On Jun 30, 2004, at 11:59 PM, DJ Delorie wrote:
Running pcb I'm getting a glitch with the menus.
Dan's been getting them too, but I can't reproduce it and he can't
find the bug, so anything you can do to help us figure out what's
going on would be greatly appreciated.
I'm seeing a different issue with the menus...my menus are far too long for their content, nearly twice as long, and they are filled with dead air.

I've changed the default font in the resource file to something not so utterly huge, but it's unmodified other than that.

My platform is Solaris 9 on UltraSPARC.

-Dave

--
Dave McGuire "...it's a matter of how tightly
Cape Coral, FL you pull the zip-tie." -Nadine Miller