Re: gEDA-user: gschem (gEDA) Library vhdl

Hi,

>I have got a problem with gschem. When I want to insert components there
>are over 30 Librarys, but there is not the Library "vhdl".
>
>But in the directory /usr/share/gEDA/sym/ is the folder vhdl with the
>*.sym files.
>
>What did I do wrong? Why the Library is not shown?

	You did nothing wrong.	The reason the library isn't shown is
because the vhdl, verilog and a few others are commented out in the
${prefix}/share/gEDA/system-commonrc file.  You can either comment in
the component-library lines or add the following to ~/.gEDA/gschemrc or
a local gschemrc file:

(component-library "${GEDADATA}/sym/vhdl")

-Ales