Re: gEDA-user: netlister problem (increase number of rename_pairs)

No, I tried that increasing both of the dimensions of the rename_pairs
variable by a factor of 10.  I also compiled the CVS geda but that
didn't help.

Finally I found this post on the devlist (which is why I'm cross
posting) that fixed the problem
(http://www.mail-archive.com/geda-dev@xxxxxxxx/msg03934.html) and now
it is netlisting my board like a pro.  Could someone with more skill
consider uploading it to CVS?

Thanks,
James