gEDA-user: gnetlist errors (ERROR: unknowns)

(sorry if this is a repeat... server shows the old message was never sent)

I've got all the geda tools installed on my computer and am just trying to build a simple RC circuit, just to check that all the tools are working. When I run gnetlist -g spice-sdb it generates a seemingly correct netlist.

When I run gnetlist -g drc2, I get the following output:

Checking non-numbered parts...

Checking duplicated references...

Checking nets with only one connection...

Checking type of pins connected to a net...
ERROR: unknown: R1:1 connected to unconnected: V1:2
ERROR: unknown: R1:2 C1:2 connected to unknown: R1:2 C1:2
ERROR: Net unnamed_net2 is not driven.
ERROR: unknown: C1:1 connected to unconnected: V1:1

Checking unconnected pins...

Checking slots...

Checking duplicated slots...

Checking unused slots...