Re: gEDA-user: gschem: low-quality PNG file

To print out the load cell schematic
(from http://www.luciani.org/geda/util/matrix.pdf)
I used the following commands in a Makefile (change your paths
and options appropriately):

gschem -oload-cell.ps -s/local/lan/geda/scheme/gschem-print.scm load-cell.sch
ps2epsi load-cell.ps load-cell-sch.epsi
convert -density 288 -rotate 90 -fill "#F0F0E0" -opaque white
load-cell-sch.epsi load-cell-sch.png

(* jcl *)