Re: gEDA-user: gschem: low-quality PNG file

The problem may be the way that your viewer is converting vectors
to dots.

In the document at http://www.luciani.org/geda/util/matrix.pdf
I used image-magick to set dot densities.

For the PCB layers I used the command-line

  convert -density 576

For the schematics I used

  convert -density 288

(* jcl *)