Re: gEDA-user: "new-style" (IEC 60617-12) TTL / CMOS symbols

hmmm  ....   I found on this site  http://dom2.iec.ch/iec60617 this:

Copyright

The structure and content of the IEC databases are copyright of IEC.
IEC encourages the use, referencing or citation of the contents of the
databases for the purpose of identifying or clarifying the meaning of
electrotechnical concepts, terms and symbols and their use in manuals,
diagrams and equipment. IEC should be referenced as the source.
Duplication of the databases or the extraction of substantial portions
of them for commercial exploitation or for free sharing is prohibited
without the explicit, written approval of the IEC.

What bothers me is the statement "free sharing is prohibited without
the explicit, written approval of the IEC"

I hope that the implementation of the IEC60617 symbols in gEDA is not
understood as "free sharing"

Igor