RE: gEDA-user: file format documentation section of manual

From my perspective as a very occasional user:

- Stand-alone info can't handle graphical pictures, Emacs info can.
Also, Texinfo generated html, postscript or pdf can contain pictures.
- Info can be searched faster and more effectively than html or pdf.
- Texinfo manuals convert links into page numbers in output forms
intended for printing like postscript, which is much more useful than
funny coloured text.
- Documentation made with word processors is difficult to diff.

So, why not generate Info and HTML with pictures in.  Just tell the user
not to use standalone info if they want the pictures.
Put in makefile targets for pdfs and postscript for those who want them.