Re: gEDA-user: file format documentation section of manual

> - Stand-alone info can't handle graphical pictures, Emacs info can.
> Also, Texinfo generated html, postscript or pdf can contain pictures.

If we can do PDF (for print) and HTML (for local and global web) I'd
be happy, and both of those support pictures.  Installable web pages
plus plain-text info files compliment each other nicely.

As for pictures, I'd prefer a vector-based master format, like xfig.
I *really* hate PDFs with rasterized line drawings in them.